Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I have learned part 1!

Thinking to what i have learned this quarter the first thing that come to my mind is Blogging. At first i wasnt sure how important it would be for us to blog but then i started to get alitttle business form my blog then i caught on :) Blogging Started of by forcing me to post new images every day and keep my name out there now that i do it all the time out of habit my work stays current and updated!

What I have learned part 2!

After we did the Blogger for a while we got to switch to Wordpress! Not gonna lie at first i did not like the idea of going to wordpress why would i want to do that when i just figured out blogger! But once i made the switch i never wanna go back!! When useing Wordpress i feel like it just looks and runs much more cleaner and nice! its amazing!!! I really think that my Wordpress will be what i use the most out of the different ways we have learned this quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment